Sunday, August 19, 2012

SPRING BEAR SEASON

  My bear guide Yoshi and I had an interesting spring.  We were rather busy baiting and setting up new  baits.  Eventually the bear hunters started coming in, and we ended up going 90% success rate.  We ended up with 2 blond bears, as well as a few over 300 lbs.  The biggest this year was 365 lbs,  but we had some true monsters on the cameras.  

  Not only big bears, but lots of color this year.  Going into a bait I had a great look at a 200 lb smoky sandy tan bear. It was the same color as a dark buckskin horse.  Very strange but very cool.  Hoping a hunter gets a crack at him next year.

I am looking forward to our 2013 season, where I am sure we are going to get some big bears.


One of the monsters in at a bait.


Biggest bear of 2012 spring season.

No comments:

Post a Comment